Drugs are a phenomenon that all countries in the world are involved with. Many governments are struggling with this dilemma and trying to eliminate the leaders of the gangs and smugglers forever. In the not-so-distant years, consumers used more traditional materials, while today hazardous substances such as crack and floca have become commonplace. Yet a matter of past days has always been taken into consideration: heroin. When heroin is detectable in system then you need to act perfectly.
The Features of the Heroin
- Heroin is one of the most expensive and harmful drugs in the world and its consumption will be seriously damaged. Despite the fact that this article has been studied from many aspects, there are some facts about which few have heard them. In this article, we are going to inform you about 18 shocking truths about heroin. Come to the end.
- Morphine is obtained after collecting poppy sap and refining it. After the combination of morphine with the “anhydride steak” (the same material used to make aspirin) occurs, the heroin is produced.
- Injecting, smelling or sniffing heroin is a highly addictive substance. The method of taking it has no effect on the subject, and this substance will quickly enter the brain. In addition, continuous heroin use can cause more body weight and, after a short period of time, start asking for more effects to produce the same effect. This will lead to addiction.
- When heroin was first produced in 1898 by the company, it was sold as a drug for the treatment of morphine addiction and the fight against tuberculosis.
This powder is one of the most expensive drugs in the world. The average daily cost of a person can range from $ 150 to $ 250 ($ 560 to $ 940).
Approximately ten years ago, the street price of a standard heroin package was about $ 50 to $ 150 for purity of 2 to 3 percent. In 2014, the price of a package with a purity of 7-10% was estimated at $ 10. The more purity of heroin is, the easier it will be to use it. Low purity is the only way to make the injection more effective.
- Addicts that were present in the cities of the East Coast of America, such as New York and Philadelphia, were known as “unwanted” for the sale of unused iron.
- It’s interesting to know that Heinrich was addicted to this substance in the chemist who was at the head of the heroin project. The medicine he chose to eventually lead to his own death.
- Between 1995 and 2002, the number of adolescents aged 12 to 17 who took the drug increased by 300 percent.
A mix of Mexican black heroin and a substance called “Tylenol PM” creates heroin cheeses. This material is very expensive and, of course, dangerous. It consumes vital functions of the body, such as breathing and heart rate, and ultimately leads to death.